My market levels for this week

Hi friends how are you?
How is trading going on?

I know v r going in the Excellent path of Intra day Trading.Real followers are making Decent money from my Calls.mkt now a days in side wave movement and v don't know after the Election result how the mkt is going to move ?

I want the market move (UP/DOWN), How it was moved(DOWN) in 2004 after the Election result same like that. Check the EOD Mkt Dip on 17/05/04.Specially option ppl had EARNED 85K for the investment of 2k.Yes Most of the ppl lost there sleep because of Profit and LOSS. Including me yes i Exit from 22k profit but the price at End of the day it was 87k.I Never forgot the DAY In my trading life.PPL Said it was BLACK MONDAY its not for the traders.

So ppl Should be careful if u hold any positions specially in this times.This move may be the FII''s Profit booking or clearance sale.Don''t struck in this time by investing.